Monica Nejathaim is an associate attorney at Fischetti & Malgieri LLP. Ms. Nejathaim became an associate in the firm in December 2014.
Ms. Nejathaim regularly appears in New York’s criminal courts, litigating many of the firm’s felony and misdemeanor cases on behalf of its clients. Ms. Nejathaim also appears in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and is involved in all areas of the firm’s legal practice. As an associate, she has served as second seat trial support to Ronald P. Fischetti in various cases including a RICO conspiracy trial involving healthcare fraud and securities fraud in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. Most recently, she tried a Manslaughter and Homicide case stemming from a construction accident in New York County Supreme Court.
Ms. Nejathaim received her J.D. degree from New York Law School, cum laude, in 2014. While in her third year of law school, Ms. Nejathaim was a student attorney in the Criminal Defense Clinic where she represented indigent criminal defendants in a full range of state criminal cases in New York County Criminal Court pursuant to a Student Practice Order.
Call for a Consultation
New York Law School, J.D., cum laude – 2014
- Student Attorney, Criminal Defense Clinic
- President, Jewish Law Students Association
- Sylvia D. Garland Award for Excellence in Subjects Relating to Civil Litigation
- Merit-based Albert Parker ’21 Scholarship
- Affiliate, Criminal Law Society
- New York – December 2014
- New Jersey – December 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York – December 2014
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York – December 2014
- Supreme Court of the United States – April 2019
- Federal Bar Council
- Federal Bar Council Inn of Court
- Federal Bar Council First Decade Committee
- New York State Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- New York City Bar